Tell Me More
Each month we run a competition whereby members of our social community can be in with a chance of winning a £500 e-voucher to use on the Alan Paine website.
Who Can Enter?
The competition is open to everyone worldwide excluding employees or agents of Alan Paine Knitwear Ltd and/or anyone professionally connected with the company and their immediate families.
Entrants must be 18 years and over.
No purchase is necessary and entry is free.
By Entering, You Agree That:
- You are over 18 years old.
- The imagery you enter in the competition may be used for no fee and in any media (including online, marketing emails and social media) and in a global, commercial advertising basis with no time restriction
- Your name may be announced on the Alan Paine website, social channels and email newsletter.
- If you change your mind, don’t worry. Just drop us a line and we will remove the imagery from further use.
How to Enter:
Simply share a photo of you in your beloved, pre-loved or new Alan Paine clothing via either of our Instagram pages @alanpaine1907 or @alanpaine_england using #AlanPaine.
Remember, for your photo to be successfully entered into the monthly competition you will need to:
- Follow @alanpaine1907 or @alanpaine_england on the social media channel you are entering via.
- Add @alanpaine1907 or @alanpaine_england to the copy in the message you are posting.
If you do not have an Instagram account you can submit your entry one of the following ways:
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Alan Paine Monthly Photo Competition’.
- Post your entry with a covering letter including contact details to Alan Paine Monthly Photo Competition, Alan Paine Knitwear Ltd, Unit 4A Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 5BU, England. Please note we are unable to return any photos submitted.