Alan Paine Cashmere Collection
Liscombe Cashmere Earth Jumper - Regular Fit
Our Cashmere zip front mock neck jumper is a mainstay in a gentleman's winter wardrobe and perfect for those casual occasions. Crafted using the finest first quality fibre from pure bred Cashmere goats and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. Knitted to a modern contemporary regular fit, which is slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Cashmere – 12 Gauge.
• Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF CASHMERE
• Super Soft & Lightweight – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 8 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Investment – When cashmere is cared for correctly, it can last a lifetime.
• Keeps You Cool & Dry – attracts moisture, such as sweat, away from the body.
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.
• Regular Fit – our most regular and modern fit.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).