Product Code: 050A62 - BLACK
Perfect for both work and play, our soft and warm, versatile Norfolk slipover will provide lots of stylish wear and wonderful warmth for seasons to come. Excellently crafted from pure super-soft lambswool and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.. It has a full saddle shoulder shaping, generously cut across the waist, designed with a relaxed, more-traditional and comfortable fit.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Lambswool – 7 Gauge.
• Heritage - Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned - Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF LAMBSWOOL
• Super Soft – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 5 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.
• Classic Fit – Our most generous fit.
• More guidance? You find more sizing information where you select your size (above).
|UK Delivery (2 to 3 days)||FREE for orders over £200, £3 on orders below|
|European Delivery (3 to 4 days)||FREE for orders over €250, €6 on orders below|
|USA Delivery (4 to 5 days)||Delivery charge is $20|
|Rest Of The World Delivery (5 to 6 days)||Delivery charge is £30+|
*Sweden Excluded - 180SEK
+£70 delivery charge for delivery to the United Arab Emirates
During this period of uncertainty, we’re extending our returns policy from 30 to 60 days if it’s unwanted or unsuitable. Customer satisfaction and peace of mind is our top priority, and we promise to refund any products that you are not entirely happy with provided that they come back to us in a saleable condition. Please visit see our Delivery & Returns page for more details.
Call: +44 (0)1623 339002
(Mon - Thur 8.45 am - 5pm & Fri 8.45am - 3.45pm)